Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You owe me 13G's


Kicked ass at work today. Found out how the Accounting Department had failed to charge 13,325 dollars to 10 of our SEO projects. Once that gets around I am sure they won't lay me off, YAHOO!! To lasting another year at an Office Space replica company, YAY!

Haha, anyway, came home and decided to kick it up a notch and work out till I saw sweating bullets. Think I did pretty good job, let's see how I did.

Today I worked out:
3 sets of 100 jump ropes
3 sets of 20 push ups
3 sets of 20 crunches
3 sets of 20 bicycle kicks

Today I ate:
Total Cereal for Breakfast - 180 calories
Steamed Chicken w/ Broccoli and Brown Rice for Lunch - 400 calories
Everything Crackers with Cranberries for Snack - 200 calories
Chicken Salad for Dinner - 400 calories

Altogether that is 1180 calories for the day.

Today I my weight is:
257 lbs
34% body fat

Kick ass!

No comments: