Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Workin' It Out!


Today was a really boring day at work, but I came home and did a great work out!

Today I worked out:
4 sets of 100 jump ropes
4 sets of 20 pushups
4 sets of crunches
4 sets of leg lifts
2 sets of 20 curls
2 sets of 20 half curls
2 sets of 20 arm pulls

Today I ate:
Oatmeal for breakfast - 150 calories
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich for lunch with 100 calorie pack cookies - 600 calories
Ellios Pizza for dinner - 225 calories
Popcorn for movie snack - 400 calories

Total Calories for the day - 1375 calories

Today I weighed:
Weight - 259lbs
% Body Fat - 34%

All in all I think that since I have stopped gaining weight is good. Now my body just has to start speeding up it's metabolism by working out everyday, cardio, running, walking, lifting, to ensure that I will start loosing some weight.

Goal for end of month: 250lbs and 32% body fat.

No comments: