Monday, January 7, 2008

Get in SHAPE!!


Today was a good day, woke up early, got a lot of work done, and ate right, saw my family for the first time in 2 weeks, and worked out.

I weighed 262lbs today and 35% body fat.

Today I ate:
Total Cereal for Breakfast - 100 calories
Cup of Coffee - 50 calories
Tuna Salad for Lunch - 400 calories
Crackers for snack - 100 calories
Bean Soup for Dinner - 300 calories

Altogether that is 950 calories for the day!

Today I worked out: Arms with 20 lbs dumbell
2 sets of 10 full curls
2 sets of 10 half curls
2 sets of 10 extended arm ups
2 sets of 10 reverse curl pulls
2 sets of 100 jump ropes

My plan to loose weight is to eat a few small meals a day and eat between 1000 and 1500 calories a day, also to work out more calories than I eat. This way I burn away the calories that I already have in my fat, hence loosing weight.

I am thinking of getting one of those automatic calorie counter programs on here, and maybe an automatic calorie estimate for the work outs to, to really see a direct comparison between the two numbers, and watch for any change.

No comments: