Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Years Diet - Good day in Deed


Today was a very good day in deed. OK first I have to confess I cheated and ate some popcorn last night around 10pm with my girl friend watching a movie. I promised I would not eat after 7pm hopefully I will not make the same mistake again.

But today I got to take a nice walk during lunch and it was un-seasonably warm, 67 considering it is January and I live in New York.

Today I ate:
Oatmeal with Cranberries for Breakfast - 150 calories
Tuna sandwich for Lunch - 400 calories
Crackers and Cranberries for Snacks - 300 calories
Chicken and Vegetable Casserole - 500 calories

In total that is 1350 calories.

Today I worked out:
I walked during lunch about 1/2 mile
20 pushups
Jog/Walk for about a mile

I weighted 258lbs and 35% body fat.

So no real changes as of yet, but it's only been a few days. I am hoping to see some weight loss or body fat loss with in the month.

Best of luck to all of you on your New Years Diets!

No comments: