Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sitting Ab Workout


I find my self sitting, often, far too often, and my entire body has suffered from my overal lack of any sort of physical activity in my daily life. I go to work, sit driving, sit at work for 9-10 hours, then sit going back home, only to plot in front of the TV and eat dinner.

This is not a healthy lifestyle, as humans we need physical activity, not only to maintain physical happiness, but also to attain mental happiness and stability as well. The best medicine to make some one happy to to exercise, just make it easy and fun, and simple and you we will have America in shape in no time!

I started doing a new technique today of how to work out your abs while you are driving and sitting, at work sitting, or at home watching TV. You abs are the most important part of your body to keep in shape, since they form your entire shape, and are always a crowd pleaser if you have a flat or toned stomach.

To do the exercise simply suck in your stomach for 10-20 seconds, make sure to feel that your abs are tightening, you can tighten, upper abs, lower abs, just by sitting and sucking in your stomach, and forcing them to tighten, then let them relax for 5-10 seconds. Then suck it in again for another 10-20 seconds, repeat this process 10 or 15 times, and you have your ab work out.

This can easily be done while sitting at your desk at work, or even driving, although be careful, there are some bad drivers out there, so I wouldn't recommend doing this if you are driving fast, but while sitting in traffic, why not? It is so simple, and after a week or two of doing this daily, and really feeling your abs are getting tighter, with a combination of running a mile a day while tightening your abs, and you will see the lbs fly off!

Here is one article I read - http://www.ehow.com/how_2071804_exercise-abs-sitting.html

Have a great day!

1 comment:

ed treatment tablets said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!