Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Big Breakfast" Diet - Review


Hey All,

Now I have successfully been on the Big Breakfast diet for about 2 weeks, and I have seen some very interesting results. Now to my surprise the first week I did not notice any change in weight, I actually went from 158 to 162 on the diet in the first week, comparing my sunday weight to the next weeks sunday weight. Then I stayed on the diet for another week and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I lost 10 lbs and went down to 152 after two weeks.

I ate pretty good, having Pancakes, and Coffee for breakfast everyday, eating between 600 to 800 calories for breakfast. For lunch I would have a sandwich or a salad, keeping it between 400 to 600 calories, then for dinner I would have a small light dinner, about 200 to 400 calories.

Overall I would eat the following:
Breakfast - 600 Calories
Lunch - 400 Calories
Dinner - 200 Calories

If you can start eating like this, you will surely loose some weight too!

I am existed to see how much weight I loose this week, I will keep you guys posted.

Best,
Get In Shape 2008 Team

No comments: