Rule 1: - Increase Metabolism by Walking/Running Daily
To loose weight you need to be burning more calories than you are eating. Everything you eat turns into calories that are energy for your body to burn, and if you don't burn them all then the calories that you didn't use during the day get stored as fat. So you have to burn more calories to burn up all the fat calories stored up. The ONLY way to SUCCESSFULLY do this is to Exercise at least once preferably twice a day for at least 10 to 20 minutes.
And the EARLIER in the day you work out for 10 to 20 minutes then you will have a Faster Metabolism, ALL DAY LONG, which will allow you to eat 3 healthy meals which is Rule 2.
Tip for Rule 1 - Walk around the block 1-2 times every morning, and walk around the park or block on your lunch break. When walking in the Morning, Afternoon, and After Meals it helps to Increase your Metabolism, which helps your body maintain a high calorie burn rate, to help safely and easily take the pounds off.
Rule 2: Eat Healthy - No Fried Food, No White Bread, No High Fructose Corn Syrup
The key to loosing weight is not only maintaining a high metabolism, but to also make the Right Decisions when deciding What To Eat? The goal of eating healthy is ultimately to avoid as much Fat Grams and Fat Calories as possible. Before ordering food at a restaurant, here are a few things you Need to Think About.
1. Don't order Anything Fried, Friend Food Is The Enemy! That means NO Friend Chicken, French Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, or anything that is fried. That is the Most Fat Food you can get!
2. Don't eat any White Bread! That means no snacking on the bread at the table, and try to eat Whole Wheat Wraps instead of having a Roll or a White Bread Sandwich. What I do is ask if they have Whole Wheat products such as Bread, Wraps, Pancakes, French Toast, I have been asking lately and about 1/2 the dinners my girlfriend and I eat at do provide Whole Wheat options.
3. Don't have any High Sugar Fructose Corn Syrup, this is the equivalent to the Worst Possible Beverage you can drink. High Fructose Corn Syrup is terrible for your body and is of 100% NO Positive Value to your system, in fact High Fructose Corn Syrup is stored straight into your Fat, and it doesn't break down like normal food would, in fact it is 2 to 3 times as difficult for your body to break down and process High Fructose Corn Syrup, so don't drink it, and Read Your Labels, there is a New Snapple that doesn't have High Fructose Corn Syrup and one that does, obviously buy the New Snapple that doesn't have it.
Other Beverages You DO NEED - Water, Milk, Orange Juice, Coffee (digestion), and some healthy Juice is ok; Pomegranate Juice, Blueberry Juice, Cranberry Juice, or Rasberry Juice.
The berrys are some of the Best Thing You Can Eat, and Should Eat Daily! Berrys are natures Natural Anti-Oxidants. Anti-Oxidants not only Protect the cells in our bodies from Cancer, and other diseases, they help in digestion, and help increase our immune system, and help prevent Colds, Flues, and even Viruses.
Rule 3: Do Not Eat After 8pm
The issue with eating after 8pm is that any food that we eat within 2-3 hours before we go to sleep, is totally useless to us when our bodies are sleeping. The very Reason We Eat is to give our Bodies Energy, so we can continue to move, exercise, walk, run, etc. Keeping this in mind we Do Not Need Energy when we are sleeping, since our bodies are in there most relaxed state.
Plus when our bodies receive food past 8pm, or a few hours before bedtime the food Automatically gets stored as Fat, instead of being stored for useful energy that we need to keep up our physical lives. Hence when we eat something bad for us at night, not only do we not burn it off, we also allow it to sit in our stomach, and Double the Fat is Automatically stored in our body.
Lastly this also Slows down your Metabolism, they say to increase your metabolism you need to eat 3-5 Small Meals a day, this is true, but I find it easier to Loose Weight to eat 2-3 Small Meals a day, but not eating after 8pm since this will actually slow down your Metabolism that you are working so hard to increase to burn the Extra Fat in our bodies.
The Simple Plan:
1. Wake up every morning go for a 10-20 minutes Walk or Run.
2. Drink coffee (jump starts your metabolism), eat light toast (whole wheat), or whole wheat pancakes/waffles for breakfast. Or have some Oatmeal, which is the Healthiest breakfast, not always the best tasting tho..
3. Eat a light White Grilled Chicken wrap for lunch or light turkey, light cheese, light mayo or mustard, and whole wheat bread or wrap, or a grilled chicken salad with Light Dressing (No Ranch and No Blue Cheese dressing)
4. After eating go for a walk or a quick jog, this helps digestion, and keeps your metabolism high, which is the Goal and will help in Long Term Weight Loss and Keeping the Weight Off.
5. Before or after dinner play a light game of tennis, or again go for a walk, job, or brisk walk, this will help digestion, and increase your metabolism, getting ready for dinner.
6. Have a Low Fat Healthy dinner, grilled chicken, fish, shrimp, turkey burger, also make sure No Red Meat, No Snacks before or after dinner either.
Lastly eat only as much as your Fist, this will help your stomach keep digesting evenly, you should only eat as much food as your fist, since your fist is the size of your stomach. When you eat more than your fist your stomach stretches and metabolism nearly stops, hence allowing your body to store calories as fat, so only eat as much as your Fist for Every Meal.
If you are able to follow all of these rules, and you Don't Cheat, No Snacks, No Candy Bars, No Chips, No Fried Foods at all! Then I am sure that you will be able to loose the weight you are looking to loose, and hopefully Learn How To Loose Weight, in a Healthy and Easy Way.
Let me know if this works for you, or if you find my tips helpful, thanks for reading.
Why Should You Undergo Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy? - It is impossible to stop the aging process. Eventually, each and every one of us has to deal with the mental and physical changes that occur as we get olde...
11 months ago